Selectica develops innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales process. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars’ worth of business each year.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join us in taking the Selectica product suite to the next level.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Project management of all product features and release cycles. This involves creating, prioritizing, and executing regular release cycles for existing customer issues as well as new product features.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, & Customer Success.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 2-5 years’ experience in product development, agile methodologies, strategic planning, and implementation
- Prior experience in SaaS, Enterprise Software, Project/Team management, customer facing roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to bridge the technical and non-technical audience
- Team player, multi-tasker, takes initiative, creative problem solver, customer focused
- Familiarity with Java technologies, XML, HTML, scripting, databases desirable
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.