Selectica develops innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars’ worth of business each year.
Selectica is seeking a Business Analyst who will be an integral member of our Professional Services Team and will focus on supporting the growing demand of our innovative Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and Guided Selling System (GSS) solutions. This position will report directly to the Business Analyst Manager.
This position is located in San Mateo, CA (preferable)
- Assists and conducts requirement workshops and other requirement gathering sessions with various customer business units, typically on-site.
- Documents and presents the above results in a Business Requirements Document (BRD) as well as analyzes, collaborates on the design, and completes the Business Blueprint Documentation (BDD).
- Assists and conducts training sessions, remotely and on-site.
- Ensures business requirements, gaps, design and testing issues are properly communicated between the customer, implementation manager and technical team members.
- Researches and develops project materials, which includes the BRD, BBD, testing materials, training materials, project plans, project reports, and other materials as required
- Attends weekly internal and customer meetings as required
- Conducts select configuration activities as necessary
- Participates in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Must possess strong computer skills and master Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio. Google docs, Financial modeling and/or budget experience and Wiki experience desired.
- Has excellent English communication skills, both verbal (in-person and over the phone), written (e-mail and documents), and excellent presentation skills
- Can combine analytical skills with a business understanding to provide our customers with the data and insights that will drive our continued success
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Ability to travel approximately 30-60% of the time
- 1 to 3 years of experience in conducting similar software implementation activities for enterprise-level projects (ECM, CLM, SCM, CRM or ERP)
- Familiarity with the field of contract management and product and pricing configuration
- Familiarity with business process re-engineering
- Project Management training a plus
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.